After upgrading Java to 1.6.0_26, MagicDraw becomes unpredictable.
The following issues appear:
- MagicDraw hangs on a splash screen.
- Any model or diagram cannot be opened.
- Any diagram or element cannot be created.
- In the md.log file, the exception "net.sf.ehcache.CacheException" appears.
What should I do?
To start MagicDraw normally, perform the following steps:
- Update MagicDraw into 17.0 SP3 or
- Delete all cache folders from user home directory > /.magicdraw/ version > / and restart MagicDraw.
Note: Upgrading the Mac OS X to 10.6.5, upgrades Java to version 1.6.0_26 automatically.