How to connect to the Floating License Server via SSH?
1. Stop the Floating License Server.
2. Edit run_server_nogui.properties file by adding -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=localhost to the line JAVA_ARGS. This prevents from direct connecting from client to server (skipping ssh tunnel).
3. Start the FLoating License Server using run_server_nogui.exe.
4. On the client side, run command line: ssh -L 1099:host:1099 user@host. Host here is a hostname of the Floating License Server.
5. Run a client. For a server address, use localhost:1099.
Limitation of such configuration is that all clients should use ssh tunneling.