Get everyone on your team working collaboratively
Teamwork Server makes it easy to exchange data directly in the context of your work. It provides a central repository for storing any kind of models. Using Teamwork Server, team members can access, review, or modify the same model or even the same diagram at the same time. It supports importing, exporting, updating, branching or comparing in-server-stored models.
Server data and configuration can be managed through a separate administrative console with a minimal technical knowledge and effort.
|Improve Team Collaboration||Administer Easier||Enhance Security|
Benefits of the Teamwork Server
- Faster team collaboration. Teamwork server supports collaborative modeling and versioning of Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Business Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture and MagicDraw projects. Users can access and modify the same model or even the same diagram in parallel. Every user may instantly obtain the newest version of the model
- Simpler configuration management. All designs are stored in a single place, there are no more files that are scattered around in the network; changes can be introduced orderly and without conflicts
- Controlled access to your artifacts. Different people in the project may have different access levels to the projects stored in the teamwork server repository.
- Remote access. No matter where you are, if you are connected to the Internet you may work with the model that is stored in the repository. A project manager may provide read only or full access to the repository for the overseas developers, customers, subcontractors, management, and other interested parties
- Offline mode support. Everyone may save their teamwork project locally and work offline. Changes done while working offline can later be committed to the Teamwork Server
- Data synchronization between different sites. Several Teamwork Server deployments can be synchronized. Projects available on one Teamwork server can be accessed as read-only replicas by other Teamwork Servers that are deployed on remote sites.