Accelerate Integration Time With Direct Model Execution:
Bring Your UML® & BPMN™ Models To Life
If you have been working with MagicDraw or would like to, here's a powerful enhancement that will help you solve your most difficult systems integration challenges. The Cameo E2E Builder allows you to create models and specifications and execute them with a high-performance, enterprise-class virtual machine for BPMN and UML.
Systems Integration Begins and Ends with a Communication Challenge
Problems with systems integration are rarely related to technology. Therefore, the best approach is making sure that communication between business, development and operations is seamless and free of misunderstandings. In other words, successful systems integration is all about effective communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders across the entire project lifecycle. Not just for the initial release, but also for the many change requests that come thereafter.
Wouldn't you like to go beyond this challenge, with a common language that provides a permanently shared context that works across the entire lifecycle of your middleware? Wouldn't you like to implement the right kind of change in a running system – just in time – even without knowing up front what it does? With the Cameo E2E Builder you have guaranteed, up-to-date and complete documentation that always stays in sync with reality.
The Model is the System: Embrace a New Integration Lifecycle Approach
With the Cameo E2E Builder, the solution to this communication challenge is clear because the documentation is the code. Once your model is complete, it is the system. Technically speaking, this is achieved through state-of-the-art, high performance model execution. To avoid intermediate code generation, the Cameo E2E Builder offers the industry's first model debugging and model testing environment, so you don't have to do quality assurance at a different level of abstraction. Consequently, this opens up a completely new systems integration lifecycle – exclusively using BPMN and UML models that every stakeholder – technical or non-technical – can understand.
Just Some of the Many Benefits You Will Realize With Cameo E2E Builder
Benefits From Direct Model Execution
- The documentation IS the code, the model IS the system
- Once you're done with the design, you're done (Gartner Cool Vendor Report on Integration Platforms and Middleware, 2007)
- Your documentation is always in sync with the production runtime
- Your documentation is always up-to-date & always complete
- Technical and non-technical stakeholders can stay involved over the lifecycle
- Improved communication between business, development and operations
- Full transparency from process orchestration to backend application
Benefits From 100% Model-Driven Integration
- ONE tool for the entire process and systems integration lifecycle
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) based on a BPMN/UML virtual machine
- Seamless combination of BPM, SOA, EDA and REST
- Existing IT infrastructure can be fully reused (including other middleware)
- Rapid troubleshooting of distributed, heterogeneous environment
- Risk reduction for step-by-step migration of IT components
- Automatic test case generation from production, increased test coverage
- Small system footprint, minimum infrastructure requirements
- High-performance transaction processing
Benefits From 100% Model-Driven Security
- Interceptor-based integration of security policies
- Clear separation of concerns at use case level
- Single Policy Enforcement Point (PEP)
- Significant reduction in audit complexity
- Implicit governance and compliance