Experience in Enterprise Architecture
No Magic has deep experience with Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Government, Transportation and other industries. Our core product, MagicDraw offers the most robust standards compliant UAF, DoDAF 2.0, MODAF 1.2, NAF 3, and NAF 4 via a UAF standardized solution. And what's more, No Magic fully supports all architectural framework products ensuring you achieve project results. No Magic also leads the industry in usability and interoprability, ensuring that you avoid unnecessary cost, schedule and performance risk.
No Magic UAF solution key benefits include:
- Most robust solution available for enterprise architecture thinking and guidance
- Automatic and partial generation
- Customizable and predefined UAF, DoDAF, MODAF and NAF user interfaces
- Custom diagrams and tools
- System and system of systems engineering (SysML)
- Service oriented architecting (SOA)
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) system engineeringAerospace, Defense and Government industries
- Automotive, Transportation industries
- Follows interoperability standards
- Latest UAF standard supporting UAF / DoDAF / MODAF / NAF
- Support for Defense information Enterprise Architecture framework (DIEA)
- Custom and common warfighting symbology - Mil Standard 2525B
- Model conversation among UAF, DoDAF, MODAF, and NAF
- Full support of activity based methodology and modeling (ABM)
- Certified training (onsite, offsite, or self-paced online) to ensure success
- Professional services available
- Existing UPDM plugin customers can convert their UPDM models to UAF
No Magic Specifically Meets UAF, DoDAF, MODAF, and NAF Needs
Improved Project Results - Your team will do a better job of mining available data, measuring and visualizing architecture and overall success factors resulting in improved project results.
- Convey the knowledge faster and easier
- Easily represent and communicate complex architecture
- Reduce assumptions, misconceptions and risk
Program Accountability - Provide Program Manager accountability including the enablement of net-centric processes and architectures, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Meet standards and easily follow guidance
- Understand risk/cost
- Gaps are identified and eliminated
Resource Management - No Magic's MagicDraw solution greatly facilitates the efficient and effective deployment of IT resources. The tool automates and assists the process of resource allocation ensuring critical project success.
- Use "what-if" scenarios to confirm and calculate success criteria
- Quickly identify under or over utilized resources
- Are the resources deployed?
- Ensure that resources are allocated to meet specific goals
Success/Mission metrics - Metrics lead to program success. Employing MagicDraw promotes significant improvement in processes, program and people efficiencies as well as shorter cycle times. Rapidly see and identify data relationships and critical paths.
- Align your operational metrics with your system metrics
- Use "what-if" scenarios to optimize system and operational parameters
- Use metrics to drive system design and operations
- Trace metrics back to systems that fulfill them
Efficiency - Benefit from improved speed to deploy, optimized resource allocation, improved collaboration and reduced overall cycle times. Teams will find it easier to take the abstract and make it meaningful, and achieve net-centric results.
- Be efficient and collaborative
- Easily and quickly pass along knowledge and training to others
- Achieve efficiencies because guidance has been followed
UAF 1.0, DoDAF 2.0, MODAF 1.2, NAF 3.0, and NAF 4.0 via UAFP solution
UAFP is Unified Profile for UAF, DoDAF, MODAF, and NAF developed and maintained by OMG:
- UAFP was developed by members of the OMG with help from industry and government domain experts.
- UAFP is not an Architectural Framework.
- UAFP is not a methodology or a process.
- UAFP is a standardized way of expressing UAF, DoDAF, MODAF, and NAF artifacts using UML, SysML and SoaML.
No Magic’s involvement in UAFP is substantial:
- No Magic co-chairs UAF activities in OMG
- No Magic is leading the architecture of UAFP
- UAFP is modeled using MagicDraw
- UAFP specification was generated from MagicDraw
To learn how to benefit from our UAF, DoDAF, MODAF, and NAF expertise, call us. We have the experience and insights to help you succeed.