Introduction of Cameo Requirements Modeler Plugin 18.0 LTR
No Magic, Inc. presents a new plugin Cameo Requirements Modeler which provides full support for model-based requirements engineering. The plugin implements the requirements part of the OMG SysML standard and provides a means to import and manage requirements in the model. The Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF) allows the plugin to be open to requirements interchange among different requirements management tools.
Find more information / download Cameo Requirements Modeler Plugin 18.0 LTR
Release of SysML Plugin 18.0 LTR
No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of SysML Plugin 18.0 Long-term Release (LTR). This release features:
- SysML 1.4 support, including new concepts such as AdjunctProperty, BoundReference and ElementGroup, also new QUDV and ISO 80000 library
- ReqIF import capability for requirements import from IBM DOORS, PTC Integrity, Siemens TC, Polarion and other popular tools
- Instance tables for tabular text and numbers management, trade studies, metrics and BOMs integration
- New Web report template and Document Generator based on SysML 1.4 Views & Viewpoins
- Simplified compartments management for Blocks and other complex shapes.
Release of Cameo Business Modeler Plugin 18.0 LTR
No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Cameo Business Modeler Plugin 18.0 Long-term Release (LTR). This release features:
- More intuitive UI environment which increases modeling productivity and reduces the learning curve
- Enhanced automated diagrams layout when importing process definitions from XPDL files
- A project template based on APQC Banking Process Classification Framework which provides a starting point for banking business process architectures.
Release of UPDM2 Plugin 18.0 LTR
No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of UPDM2 Plugin 18.0 Long-term Release (LTR). UPDM2 Plugin takes a step forward and introduces two different perspectives of the model analysis: Impact analysis using predefined relation maps and coverage analysis using predefined metrics. Additionally, the enhancements of the Operational Activities are presented.
A new approach for searching and creating new diagrams is introduced in UPDM projects. All UPDM elements have the simplified and a unified UI for symbols manipulation can be easily customized. New smart manipulators enable rapid creation of UPDM elements in compartments as well as easier management of compartments.
Find more information about UPDM2 Plugin 18.0 LTR
Download UPDM2 Plugin 18.0 LTR today
Release of Cameo Simulation Toolkit 18.0 LTR
No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Cameo Simulation Toolkit 18.0 Long-term Release (LTR). This release features:
- Instance tables for better instances management, trade studies, test results and BOMs integration
- Excel Import plugin for dynamic data import/export, especially useful in trade studies
- Dynamic constraints validation can now check ConstraintBlock equations, value intervals, UML constraints, testcase results and track them back to requirements
- Sequence diagram execution improvements have been added such as lifelines for nested parts or value assignment on message for better test case scenarios
- Mockup improvements, including scalable imageSwitchers and List component support
- More SysML concepts support, including FullPorts, ProxyPorts with FlowProperties, AdjunctProperties and BoundReferences.