No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Cameo Inter-Op and Cameo Workbench 18.5 FR (Feature Release date: 2017-03-10).
New Features and Enhancements:
- Compatible with:
- MagicDraw 18.4 and 18.5
- Cameo Enterprise Architecture 18.4 and 18.5
- Cameo System Modeler 18.4 and 18.5
- Cameo Business Modeler 18.4 and 18.5
- Cameo Inter-Op for System Architect DoDAF 2.0. The solution transforms from System Architect DoDAF 2.0 to Cameo Enterprise Architecture 18.5 UPDM 2.1. The following is a list of views transformed from System Architect:
- All Viewpoint: AV-1
- Business Process Hierarchy (without diagrams)
- Capability Viewpoint: CV-1, CV-2, CV-4
- Data and Information Viewpoint: DIV-01, DIV-02, DIV-03
- Operational Viewpoint: OV-1, OV-2, OV-5a, OV-5b, OV-5b, OV-4, OV-6a (without diagrams), OV-6b, OV-6c, OV-6c/SV-11c/SvcV-11c BPMN
- Project Viewpoint: PV-1 (without diagrams)
- Services Viewpoint: SvcV-1, SvcV-2, SvcV-2, SvcV-10b, SvcV-10c
- Standards Viewpoint: StdV-1 (without diagrams)
- Systems Viewpoint: SV-1, SV-2, SV-4, SV-10b
- Licensing. The licensing of the services is updated and the product is divided into four major features:
- Cameo Inter-Op for Rhapsody SysML
- Cameo Inter-Op for System Architect DoDAF 1.5
- Cameo Inter-Op for System Architect DoDAF 2.0
- Cameo Inter-Op Plugin.
- The resource plugin is available to run the Cameo Inter-Op services from MagicDraw 18.5.
- Cameo Inter-Op for Rhapsody SysML. Improvements have been made to enable it to:
- Work with SysML 1.4.
- Connect to Rhapsody automatically.
- Cameo System Modeler to Rhapsody SysML: When exporting a model from Cameo System Modeler to Rhapsody SysML, you can now select whether to export the CSM profiles.
More about Cameo Inter-Op >>>
More about Cameo Workbench product >>>