Expected by a lot of MagicDraw users open API is ready. Now system designers and developers can implement and use their own Java or JPython plugins. The MagicDraw 6.0 is not just flexible and user-friendly, it is completely customizable, and the users can access diagrams, UML model, and even GUI from their plugins and customize their work, as they need.
Good news for the popular NetBeans users, integrate it with MagicDraw 6.0 and use two products in more effective way. We are also glad to announce a news for C# developers, C# support is extended, the MagicDraw 6.0 is able to reverse engineer and generate the C# code.
Version 6.0 includes:
- C# Code Generation and Reverse Engineering.
- Integration with NetBeans.
- Open API.
- Customizable, extendable design patterns. Create new patterns. Modify existing patterns using Java code or JPython scripts.
- Smart Floating License management.
- Automatic update. Automatic patch notification and update.
- Improved export to SVG and JPG formats.
- Improved DDL and JDBC reverse engineering.
- More flexible licensing - mobile licenses for laptop and home usage available.
- and many more...
Read full press release PDF