Release date: 10th December 2012
For the description of the FR (Feature Release) and LTR (Long-term Release - Gibraltar),
please read the article No Magic Introduces New Gibraltar Long-Term Releases.
The OV-3, NOV-3, SV-6, NSV-6, and SvcV-6 tables now can be role-based as well. A role-based table represents exchanges between roles (nodes or resources).
You can now display and edit measurement values in the note or comment as well as in the compartment of an element.
As of this version, you can apply industrial symbols to your nodes, performers, and conceptual roles.
UPDM version 17.0.3 introduces a new set of completeness rules. These rules are to guide you step-by-step while you create your UPDM model. If you are an advanced user, you can simply switch off this capability.
Starting with this version, the Operational Exchanges and Resource Interactions are inherited.
You will be able to see the inherited exchanges in
- Operational Exchange or Resource Interaction Manager
- Role-based tables OV-3, NOV-3, SV-6, NSV-6, and SvcV-6
- The Architectural Framework option was moved to the Project Options dialog.
- The Drag and Drop enhancement allows for creating relationships or assigning property values by dragging and dropping one element onto another right in the diagram pane. There are a number of predefined rules to create relationships or assign property values automatically. You may also set up your own drag-and-drop specifications between any elements.
- From now on, all active OV-3, NOV-3, OV-6a, NOV-6a, AV-2, NAV-2. SV-6, NSV-6, SV-10a, NSV-10a, SOV-4a, StV-5, CV-5, SvcV-10a, SV-7 Actual, SV-7 Typical, NSV-7 Actual, NSV-7 Typical, SvcV7-Actual, and SvcV-7 Typical tables can be exported into the spreadsheet report.