Release date: 25th February 2013
Service Pack 3 (SP3) for SysML plugin 17.0.2 LTR (Long-Term Release) includes the following improvements:
- Several issues involving the dragging and moving of Blocks in Block Definition Diagrams have been fixed.
- The multiple String values notation in notes and tag compartments have been fixed.
- Flow ports and directed feature direction notation now works in non-SysML diagrams.
- Tags on Block properties are now displayed by default.
- Several issues with requirements numbering have been fixed.
- From now on, users can press Ctrl+Alt+V to create a new Value Property for Blocks.
You can check the list of publicly available or your own issues that have been included into SysML plugin version 17.0.2 LTR SP3 here.
Note: You will be requested to login. Use the same login name and password as for www.nomagic.com.