SysML 17.0 New and Noteworthy
1. Improvements and fixes
- Overall performance of the SysML plugin has been tuned up.
- Requirements related derived properties on elements are updated even when relations are used between read-only elements.
- In Automatic Instantiation dialog tree, property node is expandable when its default value is no longer used as the value of the instance.
- Exception is no longer displayed when opening some SysML 16.6 sp2 projects.
- Smart manipulator menu for creating SysML properties is no longer missing in some SysML 16.6 sp1 projects.
- In a Requirement Table, custom column(s) will be removed after deleting the corresponding attribute(s)/property(ies) from model. In addition, undo/redo after adding/removing custom columns has been fixed.
- Coverage Analysis report has been fixed.
SysML 17.0 SP1 New and Noteworthy
The issue fixed in the SysML 17.0 Service Pack 1 release is as follows:
- Suppressed compartments of Blocks are now prevented from an unintentionally reappearing.
SysML 17.0 SP2 New and Noteworthy
Issues fixed in the SysML 17.0 Service Pack 2 release are as follows:
- Unintentional changes to the Constraints compartment representation have been prevented.
- The standardDerivation tag of the «Normal» stereotype has been renamed to standardDeviation.
- The Participant property button has been added to the Internal Block diagram (IBD) pallet.
SysML 17.0 SP3 New and Noteworthy
The issue fixed in the SysML 17.0 Service Pack 3 release is as follows:
- SysML projects will no longer be automatically locked and committed when being migrated.
SysML 17.0 SP4 New and Noteworthy
Issues fixed in the SysML 17.0 Service Pack 4 release are as follows:
- The ClassCastException occurrence in BDD diagrams has been fixed.
- The performance of the Display Parts feature has been improved.
- The issue related with the Satisfy relationship usage on locked PartProperties in the Teamwork Server has been fixed.
SysML 17.0 SP5 New and Noteworthy
The issue fixed in the SysML 17.0 Service Pack 5 release is as follows:
- The problem of MagicDraw freezing when creating a direct association from a stereotype x to the metaclass Properties has been solved.