Release date: 19th February 2014
With this service pack, NoMagic, Inc., resolves a major problem concerning Cameo Systems Modeler 17.0.5 incompatibility with the latest updates of Java 7 for Mac OS X users. To avoid possible Java compatibility problems, we strongly recommend running Cameo Systems Modeler with Oracle Java SE 7 Update 25 on Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, and Mavericks! For other operating systems, Java version recommendations do not change.
Visit the JVM list page for recommended Java versions.
You can check the lists of publicly available or user reported issues fixed in Cameo Systems Modeler 17.0.5 SP1:
Note: Login will be requested. Use the same login name and password as for www.nomagic.com.
The summary below contains the main fixes included in the service pack.
- When you change the Is Conjugated property value for the port, the flow direction arrows of the nested ports are also reversed.
- The unhandled error no longer appears while creating a generalization tree in a Class diagram.
- If you select a user-level type element as type for an attribute of a stereotype, the type value is not lost, and a validation error displays.
- Both Create New Operation and Operation commands are again available on the shortcut menu of a Transition path.
Teamwork Server integration
- Cameo Systems Modeler no longer stops responding after you initiate the 3-way merge of UPDM projects.
- After enabling the SSL connection, Teamwork Server listens to the single port defined when starting the server.
- After the project has been purged from recovered elements, the unhandled error no longer appears when committing a project to the server.
- Changes of the attribute order in a server project now persist after the project was updated during the commitment of these changes.