Release date: 8th July 2013
Cameo Simulation Toolkit 17.0.2 LTR (Long Term Release) Service Pack 4 (SP4) includes all of the updates that that have been delivered since SP3 and also contains the following collection of improvements in usability and fixes in simulation of sample projects.
- Some irregularities in simulation execution, which might cause a few samples of Cameo Simulation Toolkit projects failed to terminate, stopped, or froze, have been resolved.
- Guards on the outgoing flows from a decision node are now evaluated correctly.
- The internal calls of Parametric execution are now excluded when generating a sequence diagram.
- Changing a property's value in the Variables pane will no longer be recorded twice in the Execution log.
- Values of properties in the Variables pane and in the mockup UI dialog are now constantly in sync.
- You can only enter either True or False as the value of a Boolean typed property in the Variables pane.
- The Validation rules have been improved to include the ability to detect any Operations with empty Method (that can cause execution errors).
- The runtime values can now display correct values in the active elements of StructuralFeature and Call Behavior Action when the multiplicity value is more than one.
- The Trigger drop-down menu in the Simulation window can now correctly show the signal corresponding to each property selected in the Variables pane.
- The issues arising from State Machine execution, in which a session would not terminate unless the final node was triggered by a SignalEvent, have been fixed.
- The issues, which caused a signal in the trigger list must be selected several times before it could be triggered, have been resolved.
- The issues, which caused exceptions to be thrown when closing any running project in some cases, have been fixed.