Release date: 25th February 2013
In Cameo Business Modeler plugin 17.0.2 LTR (Long-Term Release) Service Pack 3 (SP3), the export to BPMN2 XML has been enhanced. It includes fixes in the following areas: diagramming, activity diagram transformation to/from BPMN process diagram, and XPDL export.
- An empty line is no longer added to Text Annotations (HTML) after text is edited.
- BPMN diagrams can now be created inside Use Cases.
- Several activities connected by a sequence flow now can now be extracted to a new diagram.
- Dropping a Participant to an inner SubProcess diagram now creates a Pool.
- An activity with a boundary event can now be dropped from the Containment tree to BPMN diagrams.
- BPMN tables can now be opened when MagicDraw is started with languages other than English.
MagicDraw projects import from BPMN 1.x to BPMN 2.0
- The issue that caused the pool to not retain its size in some cases after importing a project to BPMN 2.0 has been fixed.
- The Boundary Event property AttachedTo value is now calculated while importing BPMN1.x project to BPMN 2.0.
- The issue which prevented the import of some BPMN 1.x projects to BPMN 2.0 in several cases has been fixed.
Export to BPMN2 XML
- Projects that are created from non-BPMN2 Project templates can now be exported to BPMN2 XML files.
Import from XPDL files
- The issues preventing the import of some XPDL files into MagicDraw have been fixed.
Activity Diagram Transformation to BPMN Process Diagram
- The transformation capabilities of the Activity diagram have been expanded. Now not only UML Activity diagrams, but also customized Activity diagrams can be transformed into BPMN Process diagrams.
You can check the list of publicly available or your own issues that have been included into Cameo Business Modeler plugin version 17.0.2 LTR SP3 here.
Note: You will be requested to login. Use the same login name and password as for www.nomagic.com.