Release date: 4th March 2013
Cameo Business Modeler 17.0.3 FR (Feature Release) Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update that includes various diagramming, modeling, merge, Teamwork Server integration, and Java related improvements.
With this service pack, NoMagic, Inc. resolves a major problem which is Cameo Business Modeler 17.0.3 incompatibility with the latest updates of both Java 6 and 7. As a result, Cameo Business Modeler 17.0.3 FR SP1 is now compatible with
- Oracle Java SE 6 Update 41 and Java SE 7 Update 15 on both Windows and Linux operating systems as well as on both MAC OS X Lion and Mountain Lion operating systems
- Oracle Java SE 6 Update 41 on both MAC OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard
Important! To avoid possible Java compatibility problems we strictly recommend running Cameo Business Modeler with
- Oracle Java SE 7 Update 13 on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Oracle Java SE 6 Update 41 on Mac OS X Lion and Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Oracle Java SE 6 Update 26 on Mac OS X Leopard and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Export to BPMN2 XML
Projects that are created from non-BPMN2 Project templates can now be exported to BPMN2 XML files.
Import from XPDL files
The issues preventing the import of some XPDL files into Cameo Business Modeler have been fixed.
Diagramming / Modeling
- Internal errors no longer occur when dragging an image from a diagram pane to a package.
- The project no longer becomes corrupted after displaying the unloaded diagrams in the overview shape.
- The .xlsx report from the generic table is now generated successfully.
- Derived properties with a defined metachain expression can be created for the BPMN element.
- The derived property value is now shown in the Dependency Matrix and is represented as a dependency.
Java related issues
- Several Java related issues causing problems, such as Cameo Business Modeler starting up, applying licenses, project loading, have been fixed.
- Generic table columns are no longer lost when a new project version appears on the server while committing the project.
- The Print Options dialog is no longer available when no project is opened.
- An error no longer appears when merging projects with conflicts between a model element and any diagrams depicting that element.