In Cameo Business Modeler 17.0.2 LTR (Long-Term Release) Service Pack 1, the export to BPMN2 XML has been enhanced. It includes fixes in the following areas: diagramming, activity diagram transformation to/from BPMN process diagram, and XPDL export.
You can check the list of publicly available or reported by you tickets that are fixed into Cameo Business Modeler version 17.0.2 SP1 here.
NOTE: You will be requested to login. Use the same login name and password as for www.nomagic.com.
BPMN2 XML export
- Diagram interchange information (BPMN2 DI) export to BPMN2 XML file is supported now.
- A single BPMN2 XML file is created for each definition package now.
- The Data Association direction is exported to the BPMN2 XML file correctly.
- ResourceParameterBinding is exported to BPMN2 XML now.
- The boundary event name length does no longer affects activity shape size.
- Task and Event type can be changed from the context menu.
- Element name can be a number now.
- The Convert To command has been made available for model elements.
- The issue that prevented some messages from being displayed for choreography in some specific cases has been fixed.
- The Containment button in the Organization Structure diagram has been moved to the Common toolbar.
- A Validation error that in some cases worked incorrectly for sequence flows outgoing from a boundary event has been fixed.
- The issue that caused Print commands to not be available for Cameo Business Modeler while using an evaluation license has been fixed.
- The issue which caused projects containing an organization structure diagram and were created with Cameo Business Modeler 17.0.1 to not be able to be opened with version 17.0.2 has now been fixed.
- The UPDM and SoaML Profiles are no longer included in Cameo Business Modeler.