After three months of work we are proud to show our new baby - MagicDraw version 4.5 beta. Try out our database and WAE modeling extensions, DDL generation, and C++ fixes. Text boxes and notes now can have hyperlinks to other model elements or any Internet URL. Unisys XMI extension for Rational Rose support is also at your fingertips.
No Magic Company News
No Magic, Inc. announced availability of MagicDraw version 4.1. New MagicDraw features include model versioning support on the Teamwork Server and GUI in Korean and Japanese.
No Magic is always seeking technical excellence and is constantly working to make its services and products better. Our new web site was redesigned to provide more information to you. Now you may perform web site search and post your messages to our discussion list.
No Magic is pleased to announce of its Lithuanian software development center certification as a Microsoft Certified Partner. This partnership will benefit our customers receiving custom developed solutions based on Microsoft products.
No Magic has been developing high quality applications using Microsoft tools, applications, and operating systems for almost six years. This partnership just formalizes our relationship and shows our continued commitment to provided the highest quality solutions for our development customers.
No Magic, Inc. announces MagicDraw™ UML teamwork support in version 4.0 beta1.
What's new in Version 4.0:
- Teamwork support.
- Toolset for the management of users and their permissions.
- Customizable, XSL based reports for whole model.
- Diagram images embedded in reports.
- Pattern generator (EJB, RMI, Design Pattern).
- Customizable toolbars.
- Java bytecode (.class) files reverse engineering, including reverse engineering from .zip and .jar files.
MagicDraw 3.6 features:
- Floating licenses.
- Now enjoy the flexibility of server based floating licenses.
- Save more on MagicDraw.
- UML metamodel refinement.
- Full support for UML 1.3. metamodel and diagrams.
- XML support.
- Scalable diagram image export.
- Copying to native Windows clipboard.