Webinar 4 2014 - Defense Systems Engineering with NAF and SysML
MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) is the future of SE. MBSE helps to improve the productivity of systems developing by moving from document based approach to the modeling. However SysML is neither a modeling methodology nor a framework. Our clients reached the best results using SysML within the Defense Architecture Frameworks. The main identified benefits are:
- The raised level of abstraction to see the big picture of the systems architecture
- The model is the single source of data
- Different views are provided to represent the model data
- Different roles are brought together in one place to reach the goals.
This presentation is about how to adapt modeling successfully in the organization for building high value models.
The session demonstrates
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- NAF framework and viewsFunctional, Logical, and Physical views
- Modelling SysML with NAF framework
- SysML Compliance Mode in Cameo Enterprise Architecture
- Best practices from our clients
Lina Bisikirskiene is the CEA Product Manager in the No Magic R&D team. Her major expertise areas are model-based enterprise architecture solutions and business process modeling techniques.
Lina is the manager of the Cameo Enterprise Architecture product, which is one of the main products in the No Magic product line. Lina Bisikirskiene holds a PhD in Informatics Engineering in Kaunas University of Technology. She actively participates in educational and consultancy activities. Lina is an author of multiple articles and speaker in multiple conferences. She is OMG Certified UML Professional, OMG Certified Expert in BPM, ITIL V3, and OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional.