Webinar 3 2016 - Requirements Change Management in Integrated Environment
The session demonstrates
- Requirements import and update using various standards and tools:
- Microsoft Excel and Comma Separated Value format
- Requirements Interchange Format and OMG standard (ReqIF)
- Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC)
- Cameo DataHub (for interoperability with Rational DOORS)
- Capabilities for requirements change management:
- Suspect links
- Comparison at element level
- Review and commenting (using Cameo Collaborator)
- Workflows (using Cameo Collaborator)
- Forma approvals (using Cameo Collaborator)
The presentation takes about fifty minutes and the question-answer section – about ten. The audience are able to submit questions in a written form throughout the webinar.
Dr. Saulius Pavalkis is the director of products development at No Magic, with responsibilities for multi-domain solutions development, strategic technical partnerships, and global customer support. In the past he has worked as an analyst in the MagicDraw R&D team for over 10 years. His major expertise areas are model-based requirements engineering, software and systems design, MBSE, PLM, including architectures of advanced MBSE solutions. Saulius is the owner of the Cameo Requirements Modeler product. Saulius holds a Ph.D. from Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) in models traceability. He also holds multiple professional certificates: OMG-Certified Systems Modelling Professional, OMG-Certified UML Professional, OMG-Certified Expert in BPM, and ITIL V3. Saulius has written multiple research and practical articles in model-based design. Saulius is the founder and chief editor of a modelling community blog (blog.nomagic.com) dedicated to sharing practical model-based engineering experience. Saulius was also a part-time researcher at KTU, working on EU-funded projects on different OMG standards integration.