Webinar 1 2015 - Publishing & Reviewing Models on the Web
In the traditional systems engineering, or so-called document-based systems engineering, work products are created separately and consistency between these work products is maintained manually by the designer(s) of the system. One of the biggest Model-Based Systems Engineering ROI is the ability to automatically generate consistent work products out of a systems model. This session will demonstrate various approaches to work product generation from models. A special emphasis will be put on publishing information stored in the models on the web to various stakeholders, some of which have never been exposed to MBSE, models, or modeling tools.
The session demonstrates
- Technologies supported by Cameo Systems Modeler for work product generation
- VTL template-based reporting
- SysML Views & Viewpoints approach to document generation
- Generation of work products by exporting them directly from the model
- Publishing of models on the web
- Reviewing published models on the web and tracking review progress
- Integrating published models with Wikis
- Customization of appearance and information fidelity of published models
Andrius is the MagicDraw Product Manager and Cameo Collaborator Product Manager, with more than ten years of experience in software development. As a Product Manager, he is responsible for setting directions for the products, forming their vision and roadmaps, selecting capabilities for each new version of MagicDraw and Cameo Collaborator.
He is also working with major customers and ensures that the internal development team knows and understands the strategic directions and customer demands. His responsibilities also include understanding the market and the competitive environment. Andrius has conducted numerous trainings in Europe.